This guide will be a bookmark page that shows you the different components on CareConnect web and mobile. If you're interested in reading about the difference between the Mobile and Web versions, find out at CareConnect - Features for Web and Mobile.
- Home: Overview, Settings, Announcements
- Students: Navigation, Student Profile, Attendance Record
- Sign-in: Parent PIN code, Parent Kiosk, Daily Group Attendance
- Subsidies: Attendance, Invoice, Submission
- Messaging: New Message, Conversations
- Documents: Subsidy Documents
- Home: summarized data from Students, Attendance, Subsidies, and billing
- Students: navigate the student's module with video and written tutorial
- Attendance: introduction video to attendance module with helpful links to manage attendance
- Subsidies: subsidy attendance and submission process breakdown
- Documents: Receive Documents, Send Documents, Subsidy Documents
- Messaging: batch create messages and direct conversations with parents
- Billing: introduction to billing module with links to help you manage billing plans
- Admin: learn more about how to configure organizations, sites, and other settings
For more assistance, please visit CareConnect - Contact Technical Support.