At the time of enrolling a student and family into CareConnect, if the student and family are enrolling into a subsidized program, you may enter all required information for their subsidy enrollment into the Eligibility tab within the family record.
Before generating your 801A report you want to make sure your 801A is configured correctly. Please visit your Admin module → Eligibility → 801A Programs and specify what programs need to be listed in the 801A report. You can also specify the Submission Code per program.
Immediately after entering the Eligibility information for the family, it is recommended to utilize the "Verify" data tool available in the Eligibility tab to allow CareConnect to pre-screen the eligibility information for any missing and/or incorrect data.
When it comes time for 801A reporting, CareConnect will pull all data captured for the students and families from the Eligibility tab into the 801A report.
To generate the 801A report:
1. Start from the Students Module --> Locate the 801A in the Reports section
2. Select the Report Month at the right to check if a report is not already generated for the needed service month --> Generate New
3. When clicking Generating New, a pop-up window will open to specify the Submission Code and Site(s) selection
4. CareConnect may take a few minutes to generate the 801A report depending on the volume of the data. Once done, CareConnect will list the generated report summary in the list with the information for the report month, sites, and user name who generated or updated the report.
a. Click the action icon to view the report details
b. Click the action icon to delete the report if it was generated accidentally
5. Within the 801A details, you will different actions available at all times that are:
a. Student Name hyperlink: This will allow you to quickly open the family record for the student included in the report details to view and/or modify their eligibility information as needed
b. Edit: This button is to quickly edit the report details in each cell. This edit works similarly to an excel list. TIP: Editing here will not update the data back into the Family's Eligibility tab but it may be used if the report is past due and changes needed to be made right away.
c. Verify: This button is similar to the Verify data action available individually in each family record. This button is to allow CareConnect to pre-screen the eligibility information for all students included in the current 801A record for any missing and/or incorrect.
d. Re-generate: This button is to re-generate the data in this 801A report. If you have edited the family information after this report is generated, use this button to refresh the report to allow it to pick up the latest changes completed within the family.
e. Export: This button has 2 options to either export the report to an Excel CSV format, or to a text format that is pre-formatted to follow CDMIS' requirement for an electronic file transfer.
d. Delete: This button is to delete this generated 801A report.