Attendance records captured for all students, either using the kiosk attendance or contactless attendance, will be available in CareConnect for review immediately. These attendances will be used for the CDNFS/EENFS reports calculation.
Prior to generating the CDNFS/EENFS reports for a single service month or for the quarter, to ensure the attendances are correctly captured for all students where:
- Absence types are assigned for the students
- Attendances are not incomplete ie attendances captured are complete with the sign in and out pairing
You may complete these 2 data review/preparation checks either on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Below are the recommended steps on the daily basis; you may follow a similar steps for the weekly or monthly basis:
- Start by accessing the AttendanceModule --> Access to the Dailyattendance section --> Filter your desired Date, Sites and Classrooms
- To check if the absence types are assigned for the students, select the Absentgroup to view all absent students
- Any absent students with a blank Absent Type will need to be updated to assign the corresponding absent type to the absent reason provided by the family
- If the student has a blank Absent Type, click +Addto open that student's attendance details for the selected date --> Select from the drop down menu to assign the Absent Type for the student's absent per your policy, such as EA for Excused Absence, BI for Best Interest, SD for Sick Days, etc.
TIP: The Absence Types selections are configurable to fit your Organization's process.
- Select Saveonce done --> The student's attendance will be updated to reflect the assigned Absent Type
- To check if there are any incomplete attendances for the students, select the Incompletegroup to view all incomplete attendance students
- Click on the incomplete time captured for the student to open the attendance details for the selected date --> Enter the complete attendance hours for the student
- Click Saveonce done --> The student will no longer listed under the Incompletegroup since the attendances are now completed with the full sign in and out pair.
Generate CDNFS/EENFS Report
Once the attendances have been reviewed, you are now ready to generate the CDNFS/EENFS reports. Under the Attendance module --> Click the CDNFS/EENFS under the Reports section.
By default the previous month to the calendar month will be displayed. If the CDNFS/EENFS calculation is not yet completed, a blank screen will show.
- To let CareConnect start the calculation, click Calculate--> Select Batch CDNFS/EENFS
- A pop-up window will open to specify the ReportMonth, Program, Countyand Sites
- CareConnect may take a few minutes to calculate the CDNFS data depending on the volume of the data. Click the refresh icon to preview the calculated CDNFS data
- The calculated CDNFS/EENFS details will be listed grouped by Sites and Classrooms, then sorted alphabetically by the students' name. User who initiated the calculation and user who last modified the calculation will be listed in the CDNFS/EENFS batch details.
- When viewing the details, you may filter it by the Site, classroom, Program, County or Schedule Types for the students using the Filter option at the top right, or using the Filter option on each column header.
- If you need to make any edits to a specific student's calculated CDNFS/EEMFS details, select the pencil icon.
- Within the selected student's edit window, you may editto overwrite all pre-calculated data as needed --> Select Saveonce done
Completing CDNFS/EENFS Report
- Once the CDNFS/EENFS data have been calculated, if there is any newly added student that should be included in the CDNFS/EENFS report, you may use Calculate--> BatchNew CNDFS/EENFS to let CareConnect calculate only that newly added student.
TIP: Refer here for more details on the difference between Batch CDNFS/EENFS and Batch New CDNFS/EENFS.
- Prior to exporting the CDNFS/EENFS data to either the CD9400, CDNFS 8501, or CDNFS 9500, you may utilize the Action--> VerifyCDNFS/EENFS to allow CareConnect to screen for any students that are not assigned an adjusted category.
- When ready to export the CDNFS/EENFS data to the CD9400, CDNFS 8501, CDNFS 9500, select Action--> ExportCDNFS/EENFS. Here, select which report you want to print the CDNFS/EENFS data onto:
- CDNFS 8501: For your CSPP program.
- CDNFS 8501 MHCS: If your program offers MHCS, you may choose this version for your CSPP program.
- CDNFS 9500: For your CCTR program.
- CDNFS 9500 MHCS: If your program offers MHCS, you may choose this version for your CCTR program.
- 9400: Will print out the CDNFS data calculation in an excel format.
- Once your CDNFS/EENFS report month has been submitted, you may lock the service month to ensure no other changes can be done to the report month. This month lock configuration is available in the AdminModule of CareConnect, under the Eligibility > CDNFS/EENFS Month Lock section.
Los registros de asistencia capturados para todos los estudiantes, ya sea utilizando la asistencia del quiosco o la asistencia sin contacto, estarán disponibles en CareConnect para su revisión inmediata. Estas asistencias se utilizarán para el cálculo de los informes CDNFS/EENFS.