Tracking a student's immunization and physical records is important because it helps to make sure that the student's vaccination records are up to day. Thus, it may allow you to alert parents to take students to get catch up on any missed vaccination records or renew the outdated shots. This guide will walk you through how to (1) access a specific student's immunization record and (2) access all students' immunization records altogether.
1. To locate specific student's immunization and physical records, start from the Student's Module → Select a specific student and click on the name to access the Student Profile → Immunization
Within a student's Immunization tab:
- Click on Edit to add the immunization record for the student
- Click on Print to print the California School Immunization Record form for the student
2. To print out reports or view all students' immunization records together, there are 2 reports that you can utilize:
a. Student Immunization Record: view all or a specific student's immunization records in detail.
b. Immunization Assessment: view all students' Immunization records together.
- Export Worksheet: view a summary of all students' vaccine records categorized by students and their corresponding vaccination records.
Tips: Use "Save As"→ xlsx to get a full view of all students' vaccination records in Excel.
- Preview: view the vaccine does a summary of all students with total counts per vaccine.