Once any Provider records are created in CareControl, there will be a dedicated “QRIS” Tab available for your tracking of their demographics, specifically with the QRIS and Accreditation information.
Add a new QRIS & Accreditation Info
- When accessing the “QRIS” Tab in a Provider record, there will be 2 sub-tabs for tracking the QRIS and Accreditation separately:
- When adding a new QRIS, access the “QRIS” sub-tab and click Add.
- When adding a new Accreditation status, access the “Accreditation Status” sub-tab and click Add.
- In the details window for each respective action, enter the Code number and Start Date.
- Click Save once done to save the new record.
Updating an existing QRIS & Accreditation Info
- Once a QRIS or Accreditation status record is added, simply click on the hyperlinked Code No to modify its details.
- In the details section, click Edit to modify the Code number or Start Date as needed.
- If the record was added by mistake, simply click Void.