All Providers can claim a rate to be paid for each authorized care, depending on rate type (hourly, daily, etc.), full-time or part-time, and child category. Pre-defined rates for a Provider are maintained in the Provider record under the “Rates” Tab, which will be available for your selection when a care schedule is being created.
Adding a new Rate Book
- When a Provider sends you their new Rate Book or Rate Sheet, simply click Add to add them into CareControl.
- In the Rate Information section, enter the Start Date when this Rate Book or Rate Sheet will be effective, together with each rate line Items from the Child Category, Rate Category, and Amounts (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Click Save once done to save the new record.
Updating an existing Rate Book
- Once a Rate Book or Rate Sheet is added, simply click on any of the hyperlinked Rate Line Items to view its details.
- If you are adding a new Rate Book or Rate Sheet with a new Start Date, and not just a single item in the existing Rate Book or Rate Sheet, consider Adding a new Rate Book instead.
- You also have an option to quickly Copy the current Rate Book or Rate Sheet to create a new Rate Book.
- In the Rates Information section, click Edit to modify any of the rate line item(s) as needed.
- If this Rate Book or Rate Sheet is added by mistake, simply click Void.
Viewing RMR Ceilings
- The RMR based on the Provider’s Type and County location is viewable in the Provider’s Rate Tab as well.
- Click View RMR to view the regional market rate details.