CareConnect Billing allows you to set up billing plans for each student with the option to add invoice schedules with recurring charges.
After creating a plan for a family, you also have the option to generate all invoices associated with that plan.
Generating the invoices will allow you to:
- Modify Invoice Details
- Send Invoices
To learn how to generate Invoices from a plan, please follow the steps below.
1. Begin by creating a plan. You may refer to this guide if you have not created a plan before.
2. To generate invoices associated with a plan, an End Date must be set.
3. After creating your plan, locate its Plan ID under the Generated Plans sections and select it to enter that plan's detail page.
4. At the bottom of the page, you will find a Generate button, select Generate again to confirm the creation of the invoices associated with the corresponding plan.
5. After completing the process, all invoices associated with this plan will be generated and you will be redirected to the Invoice tab.
Once invoices have been generated you can view a specific invoice by selecting the Invoice ID on the Invoice Tab section. You'll notice that all invoices are in the status "Planned". This means that the invoices are available for you but have not yet been sent to the parent. CareConnect will automatically detect when to send the invoice based on the invoice's send date.
To learn more about how to manage Invoices, refer to our guides below:
To the right of the list, you will also find the Action column. From here you will be able to:
- Send Invoice
- Print Invoice