If you created an invoice by mistake or need to delete an invoice, you can use the Void option to get rid of that invoice.
A. Locate an Invoice
There are a few ways to locate an Invoice:
1. Start from the Billing Module → Open to the Overview page → Search for the student's name
a. Once located the student is, click on the to expand the row to view all outstanding unpaid or partially paid Invoices available for that student → Click on the Invoice ID hyperlink to view its detail
2. If the Invoice you want to void is not yet sent to the parent, locate the invoice:
a. Open to the Transaction page → Search for the Invoice by its ID if known or search for all Invoices from a family by their Name → Click on the Invoice ID hyperlink to view its detail
3. Alternately, from either the Overview or Transactions Page, you may locate the Family and click on their name hyperlink to open their specific Family Ledger to view all transactions available for that specific family
B. Void an Invoice
1. Once located the Invoice you want to void, click on the Invoice ID hyperlink to view its detail
2. Scroll to the bottom of the invoice details page → Click Edit
3. Click Void
4. Click on Yes to confirm that you wish to void this invoice completely.
5. The confirmation page with the Voided invoice will show up. Lastly, you can click on Back to exit this page.