Your CareWait environment will automatically come with its own system "Jobs". These Jobs are used to help maintain your waitlist.
- If your organization needs to create a certain job or customize a current job to help manage your organization better, please contact MCT Technology at email@example.com for assistance.
CareWait has 6 system jobs that run on a nightly basis. The system jobs included are as follows:
- Age Out Job
- Application Closing Notification Job
- Application Owner Daily Summary Job
- Closed Application Job
- Send Agency Daily Report Job
- Update Application Job
They are divided into three sections: Application Status Job, Child Status Job, and Agency Job. Jobs are customizable to fit your organization's needs.
Application Status Jobs
Update Application Job: The Update Application Job changes the Application Status from "Active" to "Update" when an Application has not been updated for a specific number of days.
By default, this job will check for Applications that have been left untouched for 180 days. The parent will be notified via their preferred contact method, that they will need to update their Application information to remain on the waitlist.
To change the length of time, go to Admin > Customization > Job > Update Application Job and hit Edit to change the number of days under the Number field.
Application Closing Notification Job: The Application Closing Notification Job sends a notification to the Applicants when the Application has yet to be updated after the initial Update Application Job was triggered.
By default, this job will send out a message 14 days after the first Update Application Job notification was sent out. The parent will receive a notification, warning them that their Application will close if they do not update their Application information soon.
To change the length of time before this job will run, go to Admin > Customization >Job > Application Closing Notification Job and hit Edit to change the number of days under the Number field.
Closed Application Job: The Closed Application Job changes an Application Status from "Update" to "Closed" should an Application not be updated after a specific number of days.
By default, this job will search for Applications that have remained on "Update" status for 30 days, after the Application was originally changed from "Active" to "Update".
The parent will receive a notification advising them that their application is now closed and to contact the Organization should they wish to reopen their Application.
To change the length of time before this job will run, go to Admin > Customization > Job > Closed Application Job and hit Edit to change the number of days under the Number field.
Child Status Job
Age Out Job: The Age Out Job will change a child's status from "Active" to "Inactive" when the child has reached a certain age. By default children aged 13 years of age or 21 years if the child has a special need will be changed to a "Terminated" status.
To change the age at which children are aged out of the application, go to Admin > Customization >Job > Age Out Job and hit Edit to change the age under the Age and Special Needs Child Age fields.
Send Agency Daily Report: This job is to send Agency user(s) a daily summary of their overall Active Applications and Applications with no user assigned.
Application Owner Daily Summary: This job is to send Application Owner(s) a daily summary count of their active Applications.
Accessing System Jobs
To Access a Job, from the Navigation bar select the Admin tab. From there on the left-hand side, you will find the "Customization" section. Under customization, select "Job". Once selected all jobs will appear along with the description of their job.
- Once you locate the Job you desire, click on the Blue name of the job to take you to the description of that job.
- Once in the selected job, you will be able to see the entire description of that job. On the right-hand side corner, you can click on the video tutorial on how to manage all the system jobs.
- You are able to edit the job details by clicking the "EDIT" button on the lower left-hand corner of the job details. As well as run that job at that time, by selecting the "RUN AS DATE" button. (See section "How to Run a Job" for more details on running a job)
- You can also see the log of this job. This audit trail helps your organization keep track of when this job occurred. This "Log" tab is able to be filtered out by a date range.
How to Run a Job
Running a job is very simple. Select the job you desire from the "Job" tab. ( Admin > Customization >Job ) Click on the Job Name in blue. Once the detailed job page appears, on the bottom left-hand corner select "RUN AS DATE".
- After selecting "Run As Date", select a date that you would like this job to run. The job will automatically run at the date that was selected.