In CareWait there are two different statuses within an Application.
There is the Application Status and the Child Status.
The Application Status reflects the application as a whole and any changes made to this status will affect the whole application.
The Child Status affects the individual child status within an application.
Within an application, you will be able to use the Status Change button to apply different statuses to an application.
These statuses include:
- New - Application was recently submitted. The parent is waiting to see if their application may be eligible to be added to the waitlist.
- Active - Application is eligible for the programs provided by the organization and is pending enrollment.
- Update - Alerts the parent that information must be updated to keep an application in the active state.
- Lock - Blocks families from altering information on the application. This is used when an application is currently under review by a specialist.
- Enrolled - The application is enrolled with the Agency / School.
- Closed - The application is inactive.
Select the Status Change button to bring up the Change Application Status window.
Find the status you wish to apply and then click on the Change button to apply the status.
Depending on which Status has been applied, a Message Template may be triggered within the system and a notification will automatically be sent to the parents.
If a new status has been applied by a user who is not the owner of the application, the Application Owner will also receive a notification triggered by the Message Template.
Status changes that trigger a Message Template include:
- When the status is changed to Closed
- When the status is changed to Enrolled
- When the status is changed to Update
You may disable these Message Templates from the Admin module under the Message Template tab.
Within an application you will also have the option to change an individual child's Status.
This status change can be used once a child has been placed on a waitlist.
The Statues include:
- Active - Child is pending enrollment.
- Pending - In process of enrollment under a Queue.
- Enrolled - Child is enrolled in to the organization's program.
- Inactive - Not Enrolled / No longer waiting due to various circumstances.