There are four application management buttons on the top right corner of the page of the application details.
1. Video Tutorial: Short video explaining how to manage applications
2. Change Status: Change the status of the application to one of 5 statuses.
- Active - The family is eligible and actively waiting for enrollment
- Update - The family application needs to be updated *when changing to Update this triggers an automatic message to the family asking them to update their application on CareConnect Family*
- Lock - The family is in the process of enrollment and cannot edit their application on CareConnect Family
- Enrolled - All children have been enrolled
- Closed - Not enrolled and no longer actively waiting for enrollment
3. Assign To: Select a user to assign the application to:
- Invite- Invite a family to CareConnect Family (if you don't see Invite you will either see Reinvite or Unlink.
- Reinvite- The invite link has already been sent, but the invite has not been accepted.
- Unlink- The account is already linked to an application, you can unlink if the user would like to change their username (email or phone number).
- Copy Invite Link- Copy the invitation link for the family to link their application to their CareConnect Family account.
- Merge- Merge identical existing applications together (enter the Application ID you want to merge from)
- Copy To New- Copy application info into a new application
- Check History- Checks the application history