If your agency utilizes another MCT Technology product like CareControl 3 (CC3) or CareControl 4 (CC4), the process of adding providers to your CareConnect system begins there. This article is dedicated to explaining the step-by-step process of how to add providers from CC3/4 to your CareConnect system. Please note that this article is intended for agencies that use CC3/4.
If your agency does not use CC3/4, please refer to the following article instead, CareConnect External Provider - Updating Provider Information.
- CC3: Create a new provider within your CC3. If you need assistance with this process, refer to the article titled, 3.3.0 Provider Module – How to Add a New Provider
- CC4: Create a new provider within your CC4. If you require guidance on this process, consult the article titled, CareControl4: Adding a New Provider
- Navigate to your Admin module, and then click on Providers.
- Click on +Add to view a list of potential providers that can be added to your CareConnect.
- Check the providers you wish to add, and then click Done.
Once providers have been added to your CareConnect system, you can proceed to link these providers to students' schedules. For more information about the enrollment process, click here.
Modifying Provider information:
For agencies using CC4, rest assured that all provider information will seamlessly sync over to your CareConnect account.
In the case of CC3, most provider information will sync over automatically. However, there are a few specific details that require your attention. For these items, it's crucial to ensure consistency by updating both systems:
- Provider Care Holidays Calendar
Please bear in mind that you will need to await the completion of an overnight job to witness the updates in your CareConnect system.
Warning: While the ideal process involves initially updating provider information in CC3/4 and allowing a day for the changes to take effect in CareConnect, you can also manually update provider information if urgent. However, a word of caution: if you neglect to update the information in CC3/4 before making changes in CareConnect, the nightly job may revert any provider information changes made within CareConnect. It's advisable to ensure synchronization between systems to maintain data accuracy.