In CareConnect, you have the option to add an end date to the currently active care schedule. You can also use the copy feature to replicate the entire schedule or use the copy hours in the schedule to replicate the time entered and mirror it on other days that do not have the same scheduled time. This guide will show you how to manage students with care schedules as active/inactive and demonstrate how to copy a schedule and copy the hours in the schedule to avoid manually entering the same time for other scheduled days.
- Manage Care Schedule
- Copy the Hours in the Schedule
To locate the edit page of the student's care schedule: click on Students → Select a student → Schedule →
NOTE: if you want to copy the schedule, you can click on to create a duplicate of the current schedule. The below image shows the result after clicking on it . You can edit any information on the copied schedule and then simply click Save to generate this new schedule for the student.
1. Manage Care Schedule
This is important to note when you inactivate a student's schedule or want to make any changes to the student's care schedule (site, status, care period, site, classroom, or other details).
- When you add an End Date for the student, the student status will be automatically updated overnight from Active to Inactive once the end date has passed.
- If you do not want to wait overnight for the system to update, you can manually change the Status to Inactive.
- NOTE: If you only change the student's care status to Inactive without adding an End Date, the student status will remain Active.
- For additional details regarding the differences between the student status and the student's care status, click here.
2. Copy the Hours in the Schedule
When you have entered time for one day in a week, you can also use this time for other days with a copy shortcut.
- : allows you to copy the current day schedule that reflects in other scheduled days
- : shows that indicated date schedule is turned off; using the copy feature will not replicate the time under that date.