Parents and family contacts that are authorized for pick up will be assigned their own Personal Identification Number (PIN) for Contactless Attendance/Parent Kiosk. This guide will walk you through the steps of how to
TIP: Multiple parents and contacts will each have a unique PIN. Please notify parents and contacts not to share their PIN with other members of the family.
Send PIN Codes to Parents
Users have the ability to provide parents and contacts with Contactless Attendance/Parent Kiosk PIN codes individually or in a batch either through e-mail or text message.
I. Send PIN Individually
- In the Students > Site Enrollments search list return, click a student name to go into the Student Profile:
- In the Student Profile, scroll down to the Parents/Guardians or Contacts/Pickups and select the method to send the PIN or user guide via Email Sign-in Guide or Text Sign-in Pin for each individual.
f you select the E-mail Sign-in Guide, parent/contact will receive an email with their assigned PIN code and a link to the Contactless Attendance guide.
If you select Text Sign-in PIN, the parent/contact will receive a text with their assigned PIN code.
II. Send PINs in Batch
Only Parent A and B can be included in PIN batch sends. Contact/Pickup PINS must be sent individually from the Students > Site Enrollments > Student Profile > Contact/Pickup records as noted above in step I.
- In the Students > Parent Accounts search list return, select the Group PIN button. This gives the user the option to View PIN, Email Sign In Guide, or Text Sign In PIN to all records that have the left hand checkbox selected:
- Click Email Sign In Guide, or Text Sign In PIN to send the information to all selected family members.
- The system will ask the user to confirm the number of records selected, and select Send:
If you select the E-mail Sign-in Guide, the parent will receive an email with their assigned PIN code and a link to the Contactless Attendance guide.
If you select Text Sign-in PIN, the parent will receive a text with their assigned PIN code.