This article provides a written tutorial on how to access and use the 'Batch NOA' (CD-7617 Notice of Action) function for CCTR and CSPP enrollments.
A. Batch NOA Creation
Batch NOA creation will be determined by the effective date, program funding and eligibility fields for all families selected. Use the steps below to create batch NOA's for family records in the event of group termination, fee assessment, or other placement needs.
- On Students > Site Enrollments, search and return the desired list of student records. Click the checkbox next to each family record that should receive the type of Notice of Action being created.
- Select the Batch NOA button, and populate the NOA form fields.
- All fields for the selected families should be identical, including NOA Distribution, Eligibility Type and Need Type. Select the desired Language, and whether this NOA is for CDE or CDSS on the bottom.
- Select to Print at the bottom of the screen.
- And a PDF will appear for print or download with all family NOA forms included.
B. Upload to Site Enrollments > Student Profile > Documents
Once downloaded and printed, documents can be scanned and uploaded to each family record Documents tab using the +New > File button.