Once you have Generated Payments you may manage its process through the Provider Payments section in CareConnect.
This article will guide you through the complete Provider Payment process via CareConnect.
Accessing Provider Payments
To access the Provider Payments section, first, navigate over to the Billing module. From here you will find the Provider Payments section on your left-hand side.
After entering the section you will find 5 additional tabs to help you throughout the payment process. In each tab, you will find helpful details to help you identify and sort your Payments.
Each Payment has two different statuses used to help track their progress and dictates how each of the tabs available to you function:
Submission Status: The Submission status details the progress of a Digital Submission and will only be adjusted based on if a Provider is submitting their Attendance Sheets via CareConnect. You will find 3 different Submission Status
- New: The Payment has been generated for the Provider and is available to manage via CareConnect.
- Ready for Parent: Digital Attendance has been submitted and awaits a parent's confirmation signature.
- Submitted: Digital Attendance has been signed by both the provider and parent and has been submitted back to your agency.
Payment Status: The Payment status is used to track your Agency's progress with payment. You will find five different statuses:
- New: A Payment has been generated and is ready to proceed with the process.
- Received: The payment has been received back by your agency and is ready to be processed.
- Authorized: A payment's details have been reviewed and a payment calculated.
- Hold: The payment requires further clarification from the provider before proceeding with payment.
- Paid: The payment has been Exported.
The five available tabs are described below:
- All: Displays all payments for this service period regardless of their Submission and Payment status
- Pending Parent: This tab will display any Digital Submission that is currently in the Ready For Parent Submission status
- Submitted: This list will display any payments that are in the Received Payment status or the Submitted Submission status.
- Authorized: Once a Payment has been reviewed, calculated, and manually updated to the Authorized Payment status it will appear on the Authorized tab.
- Paid: This tab will display any Payment or Adjustment that has been Exported for the service period selected. Once exported, Payments will automatically be switched to the Paid payment status.