ChildFolio creates real time reports so that you can view each child’s learning growth and amount of documentation at any time.
Group skills/tags overview:
1. In the Moment Feed, select the Skill Summary Icon
-- The Skill Overview appears with skills listed horizontally along the top and child names appear vertically in the far left column.
-- A colored box appears for each skill when the child has at least one moment documented.
-- A skill with a gray box indicates the last time the skill was selected, was not rated
-- The darker the color, the higher the skill level.
-- The number of moments is indicated by the number inside of the colored box.
2. By clicking Tag, you can switch Group skills overview to Group Tags Overview.
3. You may filter the report by pre-defined rating periods. Tap the rating period to select a different period. In the manage class section, you may add your own rating period.
4. Tap on the box to see the moments associated with that child and that skill.
Student Skill Level Report
5. Select a child by tapping on the child’s icon along the left column.
-- Columns labeled with Skills, Number of Moments, Recommended, and Final Rating will appear.
-- Tap the skill name to see a line graph of the student’s benchmarked progress over time. If there are one or less moments documented, a line graph will not appear.
-- Next to each skill will be the number of moments the student was assessed for that skill. Tap the number to see the related moments.
-- The Recommended indicates the skill level which is selected most among the relevant moments.
-- Tap the Final rating to mark the final skill level.