Rating a child for DRDP Online with or without moments added
In order to submit Ratings to DRDP Online, you must complete each child's Final Ratings. ChildFolio aims to make this as easy as possible, so let's jump into how to add Final Ratings for each of your children
1. Head into your Reports menu, and tap on the name of a child that you want to add Final Ratings for
Inside this individual menu, you can see:
- Domain / Measures
- Number of times each skill has been rated
- Recommended Ratings, which will display the most selected rating for the child, even if it isn't the highest level they achieved
- Final Rating column
2. Tap on a Skill to expand it and view the details within, and use the information you collected to assign a Final Rating in the far right column
3. Complete this process for every measure for every child, and you're ready to move to the web portal to keep the process moving!
If a child is Non-ELD, for the upload to succeed the Final Rating column should be left completely blank. This is due to a shift in process via DRDP Online.
IF YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE THEIR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FILLED OUT,
YOU CANNOT UPLOAD TO DRDP ONLINE