Release Notes V4.2.2331
- Added a new CDSS Review Rule to identify if the CDSS Case is missing a Family Fee Assignment in the specific Review Month.
- Added a Mail FIPS to show the FIPS code for the mailing address.
- Updated the Notify Owner option when adding a Case Note to also notify the Owner's of any Requested, Active, and Pending Term status Cases in the Family, instead of just Active as previously.
- Fixed the incorrect review rule for a missing child Race and Ethnicity when there are values captured for the children that were enrolled into CC4 using CW.
- Fixed the missing Provider Middle Name initial display on the summary section at the top.
- Payment's Return Letters now can show a comments for the returns, in addition to the return reason.
- Fixed the Payments Search to allow clearing the values under the Payment Start and Payment End Month selections.
- Fixed the Payments Search loading issue when QA Owner search field is used.
- Fixed the duplicated EDMS note category being created when there are timesheets scanned and linked into CC4.
SNCS: Sage Payment Data Export file correction to no longer present a blank data for the Payment record if the child middle name is blank.
- Added Referral Source, is Secondary (care), Is Alternate (care) query selections in the CCLA Child Care Report suites.
- Monthly Management Summary Report and Approved Children Report are updated to no longer track the child care request status.
- Added a parameter field into the Review Rule Message Templates to provide flexible configuration as to what Program the Review Rule applies to.
- Added a description field into the Review Rules Message Templates to provide extra details about each specific Review Rule.
- Added a Log into the School Calendar Template to track if there is batch publish update to all children following the current Calendar being modified.