- Zip Code Search feature values updated to new Database. Database is uniform across all systems (CC4, CareConnect, CareWait).
- Task status Converted has been removed from Task Dictionary.
- When a file is updated, Log entry is now created.
- Task Owner removed after creating new task. Task Owner will no longer be removed after creation.
- New Digital Attendance task fixed to now assign payment to Payment Owner by default.
- Apostrophes used in Notes now correctly translating to HTML format.
- Various typos corrected.
- Save Notes function in Permission Builder now available.
- Data Source and Print Node added for form: Referrals for Licensed Child Care ST1-09. Form can now be generated from Referrals section.
- Data Source added for form: Change of Child Care Services ST1-14. Form can now be generated from Notices section.
- Added column Comment to Income section list.
- Added column Reason to Notice section result list.
- Case Review errors resulting from Program Dates in Case section no longer apply to Bridge cases.
- FIPS field added to Family Info.
- Review Code Case-Term-Care logic updated, error only applicable when Care End Date > Case End Date.
- Review Code 801-Care-003 logic updated, error only applicable if child has two payments in the same program with same provider.
- Review Code Care-PV-001 logic updated, if family has multiple cares error will now only display once.
- Fixed issue where case could not be accessed from Case Details in Summary tab.
- 9600 Form now displays Initial or Recertification check.
- Start Date in the Agreement section is no longer a required field.
- Adjustment List option in Payment detail will be greyed out in the original Payment. Adjustment list only available if payment is an adjustment.
- The Assign To button in Payment search module updated to only list Active users.
- Export History updated to display correct number of items in Items tab.
- Payment calculation updated to allow user to enter value of 0 in Quantity column.
- Payment calculation updated to now allow modifications to be directly made to Amount column.
- Campaign Messages tab has now been added to Messages module.
- User now has access to Campaign Summary and Campaign Detail lists.
- When using Batch NOA feature, system will now generate only one NOA for cases with multiple cares.
- Payment Workload Distribution report updated to include:
- Submit Date From and To query
- Is Digital query
- Result list increased to 200
- My in Progress Cases and My In Progress Providers Working Queues Change Note query now correctly filters between Blank and Not Blank values.
- Active Children with Care report updated to query correct result amount.
- Batch Assign feature completes assign process when using the Batch All option.