When I access the "Reviews" tab, I don't see any reviews or an option to create a review. How do I populate the review for the family?
There are two ways to populate a Review. The first way will be by selecting the Care Schedules, and select a specific care. Scroll down and select “Review”. This will be a review for this specific care only. The second way to create a review would be to select the “Cases” tab and select the active case you wish to review. Scroll to the bottom and you will be able to select the “Review” button and select the month to run the review as well. The Case review reviews all cares under the case and will populate the review in the “Reviews” tab.
I accidentally voided the family, is the family record now deleted? What can I do to restore the family record?
Voiding a family will not delete the family record. You will be able to restore the voided family by accessing their family record by searching for the family ID or by name in the family search. Once on the family record, you will select “Action” on the top right and select “Restore Family”. Select Yes to confirm, or no to cancel.
The parents email has changed and they would like to update their CareConnect log in to reflect this change, how would I do this?
We will first access the family record and update the email address which can be found under the “Details” → “Parent” tab. Select the parent and click edit to update the parent’s email address and save. We will then select the “Action” button on the top right and select “Unlink Parent A/B”, then select yes to confirm or no to cancel. Once the parent is unlinked, we will select the “Action” button once again and click “Invite Parent A/B”. The email should auto-populate based on the email address we entered under the parent’s details. An email will be sent to the parent to connect to CareConnect again. Once the parent has accepted the link, they will have access to log into their CareConnect account once again. All information such as submitted and received documents will still be there for the parent to access.
How can I annotate a document prior to sending it out to the Family / Provider?
Once a document is in Draft status, you can right-click any portion of the form to open the annotation menu, where you have different options such as highlighting, adding text, etc.
It looks like there are different types of forms available in CareControl, what are they?
There are two types of forms configurable in CareControl:
- Send Only - Once sent to a parent, the form status is updated to Sent and no further action is needed from the user. Use cases for this form type are letters.
- Recert Signed - Parents are expected to send this form back to the case specialist after they receive it. Forms that have not been received will remain in the Pending status after it has been sent.
- Please refer to the Receiving and Accepting Families' Documents article for the complete process.
What are the different dates tracked in CDSS/Stage 1 cases?
All cases will have program Start/End dates under the Program Dates section, which would track the time the family has spent in each program. These dates will save as more cases are created within the family record.
In addition to this, both programs will share these fields:
- Service Start - Start date of the case's program
- Service End - End date of the case's program
- Re-Certification - Deadline for when family must recertify to maintain eligibility
CDSS and Stage 1 cases will have these fields differ:
- Initial Signed - Date when the very first CCD 26 (formerly known as the EESD 9600) was signed
- Recert Signed - Most recent date when recertification was completed
- Initial Subsidy - When the family was determined eligible to receive subsidized child care
- 1st Subsidized - First day of subsidized child care, when the child begins receiving child care within the program
The Initial Signed field will carry over between cases. The Initial Subsidy and 1st Subsidized fields will do the same if the new case is created within 3 months of the previous case's Termination Date.
- Child Care Request Date - When child care was requested by the family
- Retro Requested - If Child Care Request Date is backdated, changing this field to Yes would allow for retroactive payments up to that service month
- Entered - When the family was entered into the system
- Additional fields will assist in tracking county information from where the referral was made
What does the Report County in the Cases mean, and how is it used?
The report county field is the county to which information about the family's case is to be reported. This field is one that will pull onto CareControl reports associated with the family, such as the Active Children and On Times report.