Can a child start as Subsidy and then transition to a Private Enrollment?
A child's status inside of CareConnect is completely controlled within their profile, you can swap them between those Enrollment types as necessary.
After you have created a Subsidy child in CareConnect by linking the account, you will have control of disabling the Subsidy schedule and creating a Private schedule.
1. Locate the child who is transitioning from Subsidy to Private, and enter their profile. Locate the Schedule tab inside the child's profile
2. Enter the Schedule tab and select the active Schedule to edit
3. Change the Schedule status from Active to Inactive, and press Save
4. Create a new Schedule and select Subsidy as the Program type, and Save the new Schedule
5. Follow the steps detailed in this guide on how to add further information to a Private child's profile