Release Notes V4.2.2332
- Character limit on any Note is now 10,000 characters, increased from 100.
- Users can now generate and send a new Document as another user using Send As.
- Family Fee assignments will no longer included voided assignments when "Include Voided" is unchecked.
- Terminating a Provider now terminates all Agreements associated with the Provider.
- Added Change Status button within a Provider Agreements to manually determine status of agreement.
- Added a refresh Button to Provider Search.
- Viewing a Provider's Holiday tab will no longer leave a Log entry.
Payment Summary now includes an identifier if it belongs to a Secondary Provider.
- Added Return Time data to track when a Payment was put into Returned Status.
- Fixed issue in Attendance Time where entering 00, 01, or 11 does not format times properly.
Registration fees balance now displays correctly if calculated in a Payment.
Batch NOA and COE can now be filtered by Family and Provider Language.