Release Notes V4.2.2329
- Updated content in the 2FA email notification.
- Added a new Case User-Defined Field that is a "Change Note" along with an InProgress Work Queue to capture in-progress change made to the Family's Enrollment Case records.
- EESD 9600 form updated to print basic Child(ren) included in the enrollment case when there is yet any care schedule.
- Certificate of Enrollment form updated to correctly print the Family Fee assignment for the care schedules selected if any assessed and assigned.
- Updated the log to correctly capture the Family Type Change action even if the change is to the same family type.
- Updated the Family Fee eligibility display as Not Eligible when re-opening a previous record.
- Updated the parent's phone number format to allow searching of a family record that was enrolled into CareControl4 using CareWait.
- Updated the Drop In Care reason selections to correctly list all preconfigured reasons.
- Added a new Provider User-Defined Field that is a "Change Note" along with an InProgress Work Queue to capture in-progress change made to the Provider records.
- Added a new permission to allow specific user access to build and re-build a single payment export file for a specific Provider record.
- Variable schedule payable hours updated to no longer capping the hours when the max days and hours have not been met.
- Full Time Plus calculation updated to correctly calculate the week total hours eligible for FT+ for an overnight variable schedule.
- Copy Sibling Attendance updated to no longer block attendance edit when used.
- Clear Attendance updated to remove all previous attendance if any available and to no longer block the attendance edit when used.
- Digital Submission Pending - Provider Payment List is updated to correct the service month query.
- Digital Submission Received - By Provider Type Payment List is updated to allow the exported version outside of CC4 to preserve the columns selected.
- Added a new campaign job "Unused Care Reminder", to remind parents of unused child care, in which its results will be available under Campaign Summary and Campaign Detail lists.
- Pathways: Default to County of Los Angeles for reports with a County query selection.
- Pathways: Improved query time for Stage 1 Invoice - Child Care Payment report.
- Pathways: Stage 1 Digital Payments with no Invoice working queue added.
- Pathways: Improved query time for LA Stage 1 reports.
- Pathways: CCLA Child Care Breakdown - Stage 2 Summary and CCLA Child Care Breakdown Stage 2 Detail reports are updated to correctly filter data when the Referral Source query is used.
- Families with Family Fee Rate report name updated to Families with missing Family Fee Assignment to clarify the use of the report; a query to look for Family missing an Assignment is also added.
- Family Fee Rate report updated to no longer show duplicate family records due to a missing filter for a disabled care schedule.
- Added configurations to allow Online Pay acceptance using Stripe.