In this video, we will cover how to send a Certificate of Enrollment to a Provider through CareConnect within CC3.
- What if I don't see the "Send Mode" and "Print Mode" sections after clicking on Send Package?
You may be on an older version of CC3. Please contact us to update your CC3 environment so that you'll be given this option.
- How will the Family Specialist know that the Provider has an account in CareConnect?
Enter the Provider record, go into the CarePortal tab on the far right, and click on the Home button. Once this page loads, enter the Provider tab and make sure that a Site is present for the Provider.
If there is no Site for the Provider, you must link the Provider to a CareConnect account. Refer to these articles to establish linkage:
- I chose Sent Electronically, but why isn't the Provider getting an email? Why isn't the document under their Received tab in CareConnect?
Ensure that the Provider is linked correctly to CareConnect by following the steps above to ensure that a connection is present.
- The Provider is linked to CareConnect, and I sent the document electronically. The Provider still can't see the document, why is that?
They may be using the mobile app - ensure that the Provider is on the correct site when trying to view the document.
- Where can I send the Certificate of Enrollment in the Provider record?
You can only send a COE within a Family Record: the reason for this is because the Certificate of Enrollment pulls the care information for the associated family.
- Is there a way when sending the package with another Certificate specifically for the Parent, that we can see sent to the Parent and Provider?
If you would like to send a copy of the Certificate to the Parent, you will need to add a Parent Certificate in configuration to be generated when the Provider Certificate is generated.