In some cases, your agency will require you to send and receive supporting documents for an application. You can obtain this by making use of the Documents tab on your application in your CareConnect App.
- Log On to Your CareConnect App.
- Click on the Agency that is associated with your application, which you need to upload documents.
- Click on the application you want to upload documents to.
Open the application. On the right side, you will see the Documents tab. Select the Documents tab, from here this is where you will be able to send and view any documents that have been sent within this application,
- To Upload a document, make sure the Documents Tab is highlighted. Click on the Upload button with the cloud to select your file.
When you click the upload button, click:
1. Select A File
2. Click Choose a File and select the file that you want to upload.
The file selected will appear below the Select A File button.
- Once the file is viewable, click the Save button to upload the file to your application.
After you upload the file, the file itself will be viewable on your Documents tab.
Documents that you need to downland from the Agency will also be viewable for you under the Documents tab.
Download the document that is requested by the Agency. Once the document is filled out, repeat the steps for uploading a document.