I entered siblings as two different families while they should be one family only. Is there an option to combine the families?
Yes, use the move feature to move one student to the other family. Please keep in mind, if you do not have access to merge students please make sure to add siblings under a family profile instead. Below are the steps to merge:
- Find and locate which students you would like to merge
- Click on any of the sibling's hyperlinks to go into the Student Profile
- Locate and click on the Move Student icon under the Student Profile Picture
- A pop-up window will appear and select one of the two options below:
- The Move Student to a new Family option will let you move the sibling to a brand new Family. We recommend you go into the student's profile to update the student's information.
- If you select Move Student to an existing Family you will be asked to provide the Family ID. Make sure to include the beginning letter "C" before the Family ID for CareConnect to merge the two families.
- Click on Done