While an active internet connection is required to sign into ChildFolio, beyond that point you can use the app without internet! Any moments you create will be cached in the system storage until the device regains an internet connection, at which point the system will attempt to upload all the data!
Articles in this section
- How to share learning moments with parents?
- ChildFolio - Why my student disappear in inactive/archived class?
- ChildFolio - Can ChildFolio Operate Offline?
- ChildFolio - Step by Step - Printable
- ChildFolio - Finding the Knowledgebase
- ChildFolio - Forgot My Password
- ChildFolio - Glossary
- ChildFolio - How Do I Archive / Restore a Class?
- ChildFolio - How Do I Delete a Class?
- How Do I Remove a Teacher from a Class?