What is the Claim and Submission Status?
Inside of CareConnect, you will be able to track your Claim Status and your Submission Status.
Claim Status - This display will track your overall Claim Status with your Child Care Agencies. As your Time Sheet is received and reviewed, this status will update
Submission Status - This display will track specifically your Digital Invoicing Status between you and your Parents. As the Digital Invoicing updates, the Submission Status will update
The different statuses can be found below:
- New - The attendance Sheet has not been received by the agency. The provider may select to reprint
- Received - Agency has received the Attendance Sheet. The provider may not select to reprint
- Processed - Agency has paid the Attendance Sheet. The provider may not select to reprint
- Returned - The agency returned the Attendance Sheet. The provider may not select to re-print and will have to contact Agency
- Void - The agency voided the Attendance Sheet. The provider may not select to print and will have to contact Agency
- Not Ready – Attendance information has not been entered for this child or obtained incomplete days
- Ready – Attendance information has been entered for this child
- Ready for Parent – Attendance has been submitted for parent confirmation
- Submitted – The claim has been submitted to your childcare agency
- Submitting – The claim is currently being submitted
- Failure – The submission has failed. Opening a failed claim submission will ask if you would like to try again