The Dashboard or the homepage of CareWait, provides quick access to your applications by status, applications by summary source, active application queue summary as well as active child summary. You can also access the different modules from the navigation bar on the Dashboard.
CareWait offers different modules to easily manage your waitlist applications. Take a moment to review the navigation bar at the top of your browser. You may have access to all modules or only certain modules depending on the permissions granted to your account.
Here we are in the Dashboard, also known as your home page.
Next is the Application, where all applications submitted can be found.
New Application is simply a way to enter new applications.
Documents where all applications are housed after a parent submits a document from their CareConnect account.
Reports provide a variety of different reports to pull data about your applications and business operations.
Next is Queue, which is for enrolling families into your program.
And finally, Admin where all administrative functions such as adding new users and other customizations are housed.
The dashboard provides several different infographics backed by data from your waitlist applications.
First is the “Application by Status”, which will provide a glance data information for all your applications per each status.
- "New" status refers to all new applications that have yet to be reviewed by any staff in your program.
- "Active" status refers to all applications actively waiting to be enrolled from the waitlist.
- "Update" status identifies applications that have been sitting on the waitlist for an extended period of time. This status will alert parents to check that their application information is up-to-date to remain on the waitlist.
- "Lock" status is reserved for applications in the process of possible enrollment. Parents are unable to edit their application details on their online account when assigned this status.
- "Enrolled" status indicates all applications that have been enrolled.
- And finally, the "Closed" status identifies all applications that have been closed out due to various reasons.
To view more details for each of these applications presented, simply click on them and CareWait will direct you to a smart list for further details.
The next one after the “Application by Status” is the “Application by Source Summary of Last 12 Months” which breaks down the applications based on the referral source eg how they are referred to your waitlist to analyze where your outreach effort is working or maybe where it’s not.
The last two are the “Active Application Queue Summary” and “Active Child Queue Summary” which provide information about your enrollment process for the waitlisted applications and children.
Very similar to the “Application by Status”, any data presented in these “Application by Status” and “Active Application Queue Summary” and “Active Child Queue Summary” are backed by data in your waitlist with full details available once clicked.