Yes, if you have a CareConnect account with another agency or provider you can use it to access MyCareConnect Family Portal. This is because these platforms are both powered by the same platform CareConnect.
Articles in this section
- MyCareConnect Family: Adding/filling out supporting documents on my application?
- MyCareConnect Family FAQ: How to update an application
- MyCareConnect Family: How to update an application
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: How long should I expect to wait for a child care provider to contact me about my enrollment after receiving the referral?
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: When I receive an enrollment referral, can I remove the referral if I don't like it?
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: How is my enrollment request matched with a provider?
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: What child care assistance funding sources does MyCareConnect check for eligibility in California?
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: What does the section Quality mean on provider profile?
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: I found a new provider after I submitted the application, can I add the new provider to the preferred provider?
- MyCareConect Family FAQ: How long does it take to get enrolled?