You can view your application status after signing into your MyCareConnect Account. Next to your application the current status of your application will be viewable here.
An application can be in one of six statuses:
- New - Application was recently submitted. You are waiting to see if your application is eligible to be added to the waitlist.
- Active - The application is eligible for the programs provided by the organization and is pending enrollment.
- Update - Alerts you that information must be updated to keep an application in the active state.
- Processing - Blocks you from altering information on the application. This is used when an application is currently under review by a specialist.
- Enrolled - The application is enrolled with the Agency / School.
- Closed - The application is inactive.